The assize of bread [microform] : Together, vvith sundry good and needfull ordinances for bakers, brewers, inholders, victualers, vintners, and butchers: and also other assizes in weights and measures, which by the lawes of this realme, are commanded to bee obserued and kept by all manner of persons, as well within liberties as without. Whereunto there are also added, sundrie good and needfull orders, ... Newly corrected and enlarged from twelue pence the quarter of wheate, vnto three pounds and sixe pence the quarter, according to the rising and falling of the price thereof in the market, by sixe pence altring in euery quarter of wheate. Ioh. Cant. ... H. Hunsdon. Tho. Buchurst. ... S.I. Woolley
- Additional Titles:
- booke of assise
- London : printed by William Stausby [sic], 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- Powel, John, gent
- Editor's preface signed: Iohn Powel.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
Running title reads: "The booke of assise." or "The boooke [sic] of assise."
The first leaf is blank.
The names 'Ioh. Cant. ... H. Hundson' and 'Tho. Buchurst. ... S. I. Woolley.' are enclosed in brackets on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1980:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 881
View MARC record | catkey: 4114091