Be it knowne vnto all men, that I Nicholas Bowden chirurgion, cutter of the stone, and also occultest, curer of the ruptures without cutting, with the helpe of almightie God, can cure and helpe these sicknesses and infirmities following [microform].
- Bowden, Nicholas, active 1605?
- [London] : [J. Roberts], [1605?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Claims cures for kidney stone, hare lip, etc.
Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1982:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3432.3
View MARC record | catkey: 4114105