The bloudy mother, or The most inhumane murthers, committed by Iane Hattersley vpon diuers infants, the issue of her owne bodie [microform] : & the priuate burying of them in an orchard with her araignment and execution. As also, the most loathsome and lamentable end of Adam Adamson her Master, the vnlawfull begetter of those vnfortunate babes being eaten and consumed aliue with wormes and lice. At east Grinsted in Sussex neere London, in Iuly last. 1609
- T. B. (Thomas Brewer)
- Additional Titles:
- Bloodie mother. Or The most inhumaine murthers of Iane Hattersley vppon diuers infants, being the issue of her owne bodie
- London : printed by Iohn Busbie, and are to be sold by Artheur Iohnson in Paules Churchyard at the signe of the White Horse, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- "To the reader." signed: Tho. Brew., i.e. Thomas Brewer--STC., Caption title on A3r: The bloodie mother. Or The most inhumaine murthers of Iane Hattersley vppon diuers infants, being the issue of her owne bodie., Entered in Stationer's Register 8 Feb. 1610--STC., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library, Cambridge, Massachusetts., Signatures: A-C⁴(-C4)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1982:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3717.3
View MARC record | catkey: 4114111