An exhortation vnto prayer [microform] : thoughte mete by the kynges maiestie, and his clergie, to be redde to the people in euery churche afore processions. Also a letanie with suffrages to be sayd or songe in the tyme of the sayd processyons
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Litany
- Additional Titles:
- Exhortation unto prayer
- [[London] : Imprinted by Thomas Berthelet, printer to the kinges highnes. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, [1545?]]
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from colophon; publication date from STC., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England., Signatures: A-C., The litany and suffrages are printed in red and black., This edition lacks the music., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1986:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10623.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4114158