Ornatiss. V. Iohanni Housono, doctori theologo doctiss. Domino Meo &c. Oxonium [microform].
- Gentili, Alberico, 1552-1608
- [London] : [J. Barnes], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages
- A letter supporting Howson's view of divorce, dated 12 Aug. 1603--STC.
Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library, Cambridge, England.
Signed at end: Tuus Alberic[i]s Gentilis ...
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1987:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11740.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4114176