A lamentable list [microform] : of certaine hidious, frightfull, and prodigious signes, which have bin seene in the aire, earth, and waters, at severall times for these 18. yeares last past, to this present: that is to say, anno. 1618. untill this instant. anno. 1638. in Germany, and other kingdomes and provinces adjacent; which ought to be so many severall warnings to our kingdome, as to the said empire. To the tune of aime not to high
- Printed at London : [by J. Oakes?] for Tho. Lambert, and are to be sold at the sign ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- In two parts, printed side by side., Printer's name and date of publication from STC., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England., Verse - "You who would be inform'd of forraine newes,"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1995:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15706.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4114252