The relection of a conference touching the reall presence. Or a bachelours censure of a masters apologie for Doctour Featlie [microform] : bachelours censure of a masters apologie for Doctour Featlie. / By L.I. B. of Art, of Oxford
- Related Titles:
- Conference mentioned by Doctour Featly in the end of his Sacrilege
- A reply to: Waferer, Myrth. An apologie for Daniel Featley.
Imperfect: item at reel 2008:11 lacks pages 394-397 and 406-407.
Includes a reprint of: Lechmere, Edmund. The conference mentioned by Doctour Featly in the end of his Sacrilege.
Item at reel 926:17 identified as STC 14053.
L.I. = John Lechmere.
Reproductions of originals in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 926:17; 2008:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15351.3
View MARC record | catkey: 4114316