Two right profitable and fruitfull concordances [microform] : or large and ample tables alphabeticall. The first containing the interpretation of the Hebrew, Caldean, Greeke, and Latine words, and names scatteringly dispersed throughout the whole Bible, with their common places following euery of them. And the second comprehending all such other principall words and matters, as concerne the sense and meaning of the Scriptures, or direct vnto any necessary and good instruction. The further contents and vse of both the which tables (for breuitie sake) is expressed more at large in the preface to the reader: and will serue as well for the translation called Geneua, as for the other authorized to be read in churches. Collected by R.F.H.
- R. F. H. (Robert F. Herrey), active 16th century
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 164 unnumbered pages
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio., Identified as part of STC "2215" (i.e. 2214) on UMI microfilm reel 1652., Probably issued with an edition of the Bible., R.F.H. = Robert F. Herrey, possibly the pseudonym of Robert Harrison., Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library., Signatures: A-K L² ., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1652:2b; 2007:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13232.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4114328