M. Perkins, his Exhortation to repentance, out of Zephaniah [microform] : preached in 2. sermons in Sturbridge Faire. Together with two treatises of the duties and dignitie of the ministrie: deliuered publiquely in the Vniuersitie of Cambridge. With a preface præfixed touching the publishing of all such workes of his as are to be expected: with a catalogue of all the perticulers [sic] of them, diligently perused and published, by a preacher of the word
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602
- London : Imprinted by T. C[reede]. for William Welby, and are to bee sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Grey-hound, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 101 pages, 19 unnumbered pages, 184 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Crashaw, William, 1572-1626
- Collation of 'Exhortation': A * B-G H⁴ of which sigs. A1-2, *4 and *8 are blanks., Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1475-1640 reel 2014 lacks 8 preliminary pages to second part., Marginal notes., Printer from STC (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library, England., With a dedication signed: William Crashaw, and including: 'The second treatise of the duties and dignities of the ministerie' by William Perkins, with a divisional titlepage, separate pagination and register and a dedication signed: W. Crashawe., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2014:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19706.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4114357