The booke of Psalmes, collected into English meetre by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins and others: conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall. Set forth and allowed to bee sung in all churches ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English Sternhold and Hopkins
- London : Imprinted [by John Beale] for the company of Stationers, 1615.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 93, that is, 91 pages, 11 unnumbered pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570 and Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio., In two columns, roman., MH copy, reel 2021, missing G., P. 91 misnumbered 93., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library., Signatures: A-G., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2021:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2551
View MARC record | catkey: 4114552