Of the ende of this world, and second comming of Christ [microform] : a comfortable and necessary discourse, for these miserable and daungerous dayes
- Geveren, Sheltco à.
- Additional Titles:
- Of the ende of this world, and the seconde commyng of Christ
- Imprinted at London : [By Thomas Gardyner and Thomas Dawson] nigh vnto the three Cranes in the Vintree, for Andrew Maunsell, dwellyng in Paules Church-yard, at the signe of the Paret, Anno Domini. 1577.
- Physical Description:
- 48 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Rogers, Thomas, -1616
- A translation, by Thomas Rogers, of an unknown work by Sheltco à Geveren., NNUT copy, reel 2024, lacks folio 36., Printers' names from STC., Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary., Signatures: A-N⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2024:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11804
View MARC record | catkey: 4114555