A piththy [sic] note to Papists all and some that ioy in Feltons martirdome [microform] : Desiring them to read this and to iudge not in spite at simple trust to grudge. Set foorth by one that knew his life, and was with him at the houre of his death, which was the viii. of August. Anno. 1570. at the west end of Paules Churche ouer against the Bishops gate, where he set vp the Bul
- Knell, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Piththy note to Papists all and some that joy in Feltons martirdome
Pithy note to Papists all and some that joy in Feltons martirdome
- Imprinted at London : At the long shop adioyning vnto Saint Mildreds Church in the Pultrie the xxiii. of August by John Allde, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages
- An 8⁰ in 4's.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C¹.
Signed at ed: T. Knell. Iuni.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2025:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15034
View MARC record | catkey: 4114616