This prymer of Salysbury vse is set out a long wout ony serchying, with many prayers, and goodly pychtures in te kalēnder [microform] : in the miatyns of our lady, in the houres of the crosse, in the. vii. psalmes and in the dyryge. And be newly imprynted at Rowen. M.ccccc.xxxviii
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Book of hours (Salisbury). Latin
- Additional Titles:
- Liturgies. Hours. Salisbury
This prymer of Salysbury use is set out a long wout ony serchying with many prayers and goodly pychtures in the kalender
- [Parisus] : [per Francisiun Regnault in vico sancti iacobi ... Ad signum Elephantis], ]
- Physical Description:
- clxix, 3 unnumbered leaves : illustrations
- Imprint from colophon.
In red and black.
L copy, reel 2030, missing folio 85-88.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
With Regnault's device on the final leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2030:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16002
View MARC record | catkey: 4114653