Hore beate-Marie virginis secundum vsu[m] insignis ecclesie Sarisburisburium de nouo i[m]presse [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Hours. Salisbury
- Additional Titles:
- Hore beate-Marie virginis secundum usum insignis ecclesie Sarisburisburium de nouo impresse
- [[London] : John May[ler] the Whyte lph lane ad imtū, 1541]
- Physical Description:
- 288 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from STC (2nd ed.) and the colophon.
L copy, reel 2031 is stained and torn affecting colophon.
Printer's full name from STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signatures: [A] B-S.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2031:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16022
View MARC record | catkey: 4114656