Pandosto [microform] : the triumph of time. VVherein is discovered by a pleasant historie, that although by the meanes of sinister fortune truth may be concealed, yet by time in spite of fortune it is most manifestly reuealed. Pleasant for age to auoyd drovvsie thoughts, profitable for youth to eschue other vvanton pastimes, and bringing to both a desired content. By Robert Greene Maister of Artes in Cambridge
- Greene, Robert, 1558-1592
- Additional Titles:
- Historie of Dorastus and Faunia
- Imprinted at London : [by R. Field] for I. B[rome]. dwelling at the signe of the Bible, neere vnto the North doore of Paules, 1592.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.., Running title reads: The historie of Dorastus and Faunia., Signatures: A-G⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2041:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12286
View MARC record | catkey: 4114792