Manuale ad vsum insignis ecclesie Sarum [microform] : summaq[ue] dilige[n]tia emendatu[m].
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Manuals. Salisbury
- Additional Titles:
- Manuale ad usum insignis ecclesie Sarum
- [[London] : Huic volumini Ricardus Pynson finem imponere iubet ad intersignium sancti Georgii in flestrete commora[n]s penes ecclesia[s]scti Du[n]stani, Anno d[omi]ni. M. ccccc. vi. 
- Physical Description:
- cxx., 1 unnumbered leaves : illustrations (woodcuts), music
- Gathered in 4's., Imprint from colophon., Printed in black and red throughout., Reproduction of original in the British Library, London, England., UMI filmed copy has title page bound out of order and cropped and stained pages., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2045:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16140
View MARC record | catkey: 4114824