Manuale ad vsum per celebris ecclesie Sarisburiensis [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Catholic Church
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Manuals. Salisbury
- Additional Titles:
- Manuale ad usum per celebris ecclesie Sarisburiensis
- Londini : Nouiter impressum [by Robert Caly], Anno Domini. M. D. LIIII. 
- Physical Description:
- Cxxviii. [i.e. Cxxix.], 1 unnumbered leaves : illustrations (woodcuts), music
- Gathered in 8's.
Imprint from STC; The title page has border McK. & F. 48[beta] with Caly's initials at the bottom--STC.
Printed in black and red throughout.
Reproduction of original in the British Library, London, England.
With numerous errors in foliation; fol. Cxxix. misnumbered Cxxviii..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2045:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16151
View MARC record | catkey: 4114825