A declaration set forth by the Protestants in France [microform] : shewing the lamentable distresse and calamities that they of Bearn in France are fallen into, by meanes of the oppression and wrong done vnto them, in regard of their profession of the reformed religion. With all the troubles which happened vnto them since the beginning of the edicts sent out against them by the French king vntill this time. Together with the rest of their proceedings, vntill this present moneth of Iuly. 1621
- Corporate Author:
- Eglises réformées de France
- Printed at Rochell [i.e. London] : [E. Allde], 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bern (Switzerland : Canton)
- Actual place of publication and printer's name from STC., French original not traced., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: A-D⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1236:14). and Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2064:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11303.5. and STC 11303
View MARC record | catkey: 4114915