The practice of pietie [microform] : directing a Christian how to walke that he may please God. Amplified by the author
- Bayly, Lewis, approximately 1575-1631
- Additional Titles:
- Practice of piety
- London : printed by R[obert]· Y[oung]· for Andrew. Crooke, 1638.
- The last edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 514 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, William, active 1617-1650
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Running title reads: The practice of piety.
The sheets were printed abroad--STC.
The title page is engraved and signed: W· Marshall. sculp:.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2053:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1620
View MARC record | catkey: 4114963