These are in the Kings Maiesties name to require you to appeare before mee his highnesse auditor, at [blank] in the county of [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] next in the morning ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1622?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (verso blank)
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- A summons to bring accounts, money due, leases, acquittances, etc. -- STC.
Imprint conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Sent out on 1 Aug. 1622 for an audit on 20 Oct., addressed in MS. on verso to the fee-farmer of the site of the priory of Coxford, Norf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2062:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9175t
View MARC record | catkey: 4115041