Svvethland and Poland vvarres [microform] : A souldiers returne out of Sweden, and his newes from the warres: or, Sweden and Poland vp in armes. And the entertainement of English souldiers there: with the fortunes and successe of those 1200. men that lately went thither
- Nixon, Anthony, active 1592-1616
- Additional Titles:
- Swethland and Poland warres
- At London : printed for Nathaniell Butter, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- By Anthony Nixon --STC.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2082:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18596
View MARC record | catkey: 4115217