A sermon, pointing out the chiefe causes, and cures, of such unruly stirres, as are not seldome found in the church of God [microform] : Preached at Sawston in the countie of Cambridge, at the arch deacon of Elie his visitation held there, upon the nineteenth day of September, 1638. By Iohn Swan
- Swan, John, -1671
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon, pointing out the chiefe causes, and cures, of such unruly stirres, as are not seldome found in the church of God
- London : printed by I. D[awson]. and are to be sold by Daniel Pakeman, at the signe of the Raine-bow in Fleet-street neere the Temple gate, 1639.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Copy bound and filmed ollowing STC 23513.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2086:1b).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23515
View MARC record | catkey: 4115256