A Christian standing & moving upon the true foundation. Or, A word in season [microform] : Perswading to sticke close to God, act eminently for God. In his present design a- against [sic] all discouragements, oppositions, temptations. Expressed in a sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons upon the day of their monthly fast, Octob. 25, 1648 / By Matthew Barker, M.A. late preacher of the Gospel at James Garlick-hith, London, and now at Morclacke in Surrey
- Barker, Matthew, 1619-1698
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached before the Honorable House of Commons and Word in season
- London : Printed by M.S. for R. Harford, at the guilt Bible in Queens-head Alley in Pater-noster-row, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 30, 29-36, 39-62 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The first leaf bears the order to print.
The words "standing & moving", and "sticke close .. for God." are enclosed in brackets on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.468).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.468.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B772.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115372