The Arminian haltered, vvho halting betweene two religions, the Protestants and the papists, fell headlong into dispair. Or the wicked life and tragicall death of John Hobson Bachelor in Divinity, and late prebend of Ely [microform] : Being one of the greatest Arminians in this kingdome, who miserablely hanged himselfe, the twelfth of Iuly at Lyn in the county of Norfolke 1641. With a coppie of verses which he writ a little before his death. Also a postscript to advertize all true Christians to embrace the truth of the Gospell. Written by T. S.
- T. S.
- Additional Titles:
- Wicked life and tragicall death of John Hobson Bachelor in Divinity, and late prebend of Ely
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed Anno Domini 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 29:E.166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.166.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S153.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115400