The nevv distemper [microform] / Written by the author of the Loyall convert. Hilar. de Trin.Lib. 4. Hoc habet proprium Ecclesia; dum persecutionĕpatitur, floret; dum opprimitur, proficit; dum læditur, vincit: dum arguitur, intelligit; tunc stat quum superari videtur
- Quarles, Francis, 1592-1644
- Additional Titles:
- New distemper
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26, pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Noumb. 20th 1644"., Francis Quarles is the author of the Loyall convert. Cf. BLC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 3:E.17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1690., Thomason E.17., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) Q110.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115468