The Parliaments desire and resolution cocerning [sic] the Prince [microform] : presented to His Majesty at York by the Lord Howard of Char. Wherein is expressed their loyall and faithfull intentions towards his Maiestie and his Highnesse the Prince, his sonne. And their desire of his returne to Hampton-Court, according to his Maiesties first resolution and intention, whereby the feare of subject may be removed, and their jealousie secured. With an order of the House of Parliament, concerning the jewels belonging to the crown. Henry Elsyng, Cler. Parl
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Parliaments desire and resolution concerning the Prince
- London : Jun. 3. Printed for J. Greensmith, and A. Coe, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- In this issue A1v bears a reprinting of Parliament's order. Another issue, probably earlier (Wing E2135aA), lacks month and day date in imprint and final sentence of title. In the earlier issue A1v is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E.148).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.148
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2135
View MARC record | catkey: 4115478