Mr. Cottons letter lately printed, examined and ansvvered: by Roger Williams of Providence in New·England [microform].
- Williams, Roger, 1604?-1683
- London : [publisher not identified], Imprinted in the yeere 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: the 4 in imprint date is crossed out and altered to 1643; "Feb:5"., Cotton's reply appended to his "Bloudy tenent, washed." 1647. Cf. BLC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 6:E.31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present 104341., Thomason E.31., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2767.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115578