No pamphlet, bvt a detestation against all such pamphlets as are printed, concerning the Irish rebellion, plainely demonstrating the falshood of them [microform] : With, a short breviary of some passages lately happening betweene a housekeeper and some of the rebels; with the death of the gentleman of the house, and the chiefe of the rebels. Being a true copy of a letter sent to a merchant of the City of London
- Additional Titles:
- No pamphlet, but a detestation against all such pamphlets as are printed, concerning the Irish rebellion, plainely demonstrating the falshood of them
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.134.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1184.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115586