An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for execution of martiall law, according to the meaning of this ordinance, to continue for the space of four moneths from the date hereof. Together with the names of such commissioners as are appointed for the execution thereof. 16. August, 1644. Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed & published: Henry Elsyng, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : Printed for Edward Husbands, August 17. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 1:E.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.6.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1890.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115594