The last proceedings of the Scots [microform] : being a report by a messenger sent from the English Commissioners at Sunderland, with letters to the Lord Wharton, Sir Henry Vain, &c. Delivered to the Parliament on Saturdry [sic], Aprill 6. 1644. By Master John Hardy. With a warrant signed, by William Row. Secretary to the Commissionets [sic].
- Hardy, John, active 17th century
- London : Printed by Andrew Coe, and published according to order, M DC XLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Row, William
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E.40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.40. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H707.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115630