A discourse, or parly, continued betwixt Partricius and Peregrine (upon their landing in France) [microform] : touching the civill wars of England and Ireland
- Howell, James, 1594?-1666
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages
- Annotation on first page of text of Thomason copy: "by James Howell 21 July 1643".
Attributed to James Howell.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: Pi B-D⁴.
Thomason copy has a blank preliminary leaf. On the recto in MS: verse quatrain, and in another hand, an attribution to James Howell.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 11:E.61).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.61.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115700