Terrible newes from Edenburgh in the kingdome of Scotland [microform] : concerning their full resolution in behalfe of His Majesty and the Parliament. With the number of many thousands both of papists, and such as the Parliament have found out to be incendiaries, plotters, and enemies to the state of the kingdome, pressing strangely to the city of Edenburgh, in a warlike manner. Also how they were beaten and driven from the city at Edenburgh by the Protestants as traytors to the Parliament. Lastly, a relation of Captaine Garret, and Captaine Arrowsmith, raising troopers in West-Chester for his Majesties service in Yorke. With an order from the House of Commons for the apprehending the said captaines
- London : Printed for J. Horton, 1642. June, 22.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E.151).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.151.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T767.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115772