A moderate ansvver to these two questions [microform] : 1. Whether ther [sic] be sufficient ground in Scripture to warrant the conscience of a Christian to present his infants to the sacrament of baptism. 2. Whether it be not sinfull for a Christian to receiv [sic] the sacrament in a mixt assembly. Prepared for the resolution of a friend, and now presented to the publick view of all, for the satisfaction of them who desire to walk in the ancient and long-approved way of truth and holiness. By T.B. B.D.
- Blake, Thomas, 1597?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Moderate answer to these two questions
- London : Printed by I.N. for Abel Roper, at the signe of the Sunne over against S. Dunstans Church in Fleet-street, 1645 [i.e. 1644]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 32 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Novemb: 28. 1644.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
T.B. = Thomas Blake.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 4:E.19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.19.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3148.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115774