The true copy of a letter: written by Mr. Thomas Parker, a learned and godly minister, in New-England, unto a member of the assembly of divines now at Westminster [microform] : Declaring his judgement touching the government practised in the churches of New-England. Imprimatur. Ja. Cranford
- Parker, Thomas, 1595-1677
- London : Printed by Richard Cotes, for Ralph Smith, and are to bee sold at his shop, at the sign of the Bible in Cornhill, neere the Royall Exchange, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: the 4 in the imprint date is crossed out;"Feb: 19 1643".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 6:E.33).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.33.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P482.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115843