The high-way to peace [microform] : or, a direction set forth for the composing of those unhappy differences betwixt King, Parliament, Army, City, and kingdomes : shewing the sad effects these distractions have brought upon the whole island. / Published for the honour and love he beares to his native countrey, by Sir Edvvard Peyton, Knight and baronet
- Peyton, Edward, Sir, 1588?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Direction set forth for the composing of those unhappy differences betwixt King, Parliament, Army, City, and kingdomes
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 20th:".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E.411).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.411.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1953.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115851