The church-vvardens repentance [microform] : Or, Mr. Connivvools recantation. VVherein is expressed his penitent sorrow, for oppression on the poores box. Likewise, his admonition to all covetous doctors, carelesse curates, charitable church-wardens, hypocriticll over-seers, bribe-taking constables, conniving headboroughs, dissembling sextons, and begger-whipping beadles. / Written by Thomas Tell-troth, by request of the said Mr. Conniwooll, who desires that his friendly admonitions may be accepted, of all those that would be esteemed free from his offences
- Tell-Troth, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Church-wardens repentance and Mr Conniwools recantation
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Thomason copy imperfect: significant show-through.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.180).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.180.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4276.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115872