A plaine and briefe discovery of those two beasts that are written, Revel. 13 [microform] : And to show what dishonour and disgrace the clergie bring against Christ and his glorious church in reading some part of the service-book. Againe I praise God I have shewed in briefe the true signification of Christ and his glorious church, with those holy ordinances that doe belong unto it. Gathered and directed by that grace God hath given to me James Hunt. All glory be to God on high
- Hunt, James, active 17th century
- [London] : Printed for J.H., 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 11th"; "London."., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E.70).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.70. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3731.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115874