Animadversions upon the remonstrants defence, against Smectymnuus [microform].
- Milton, John, 1608-1674
- London : Printed for Thomas Underhill, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible in Woodstreet, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 44, 49-68 pages
- A reply to Bishop Hall. The third of Milton's pamphlets written in support of the five Protestant ministers in the Smectymnuus controversy., Annotation on Thomason copy: "written by mr John Milton"., First ed. Cf.--BM., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Text continuous despite pagination., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 29:E.166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Grolier. Wither to Prior 558., Thomason E.166., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115916