A declaration and vindication of Iohn Pym Esquire [microform] : concerning the divers aspersions which have been cast upon him by sundry base and scandalous pamphlets, and by divers malignants, and people ill-affected to the good of the Common-wealth. Shewing his continuall fidelitie and integritie towards His Majestie, and the High Court of Parliament, for the good of this Kingdome, and other His Majesties dominions
- Pym, John, 1584-1643
- Additional Titles:
- Declaration and vindication of John Pym Esquire
- London : Printed for John Atkinson, March 4. Anno Dom. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: The "3" in the imprint date crossed out; "1642"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E.91).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.91. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P4259.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115924