The articles of cessation of the Lords and Commons in Parliament [microform] : presented to His Majesty upon consideration of the former articles, with the alteration and additions offered by His Majestie. And His Majesties gracious answer thereunto, March 22. 1642
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [Shrewsbury] : Printed at Oxford and reprinted at Shrewsbury, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "march. 31. 1643.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E.94).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.94.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1233.
View MARC record | catkey: 4115995