The wicked resolution of the cavaliers [microform] ; declaring their malice and hatred to the Parliament the Commonwealth, and especially the City of London. Necessary in these times, that all true-hearted souldiers and well-affected persons may arme themselves with resolution against their cruell intentions and divellish purposes against this kingdome
- Lonkon [sic] : Novemb. 22. Printed for Jo. Smith, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.127).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.127.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2080.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116174