The Manner of the march and embattelling of the trayned bands and auxiliaries [microform] : of the City of London, hamlets, Westminster men, and the burrow of Southwarke, as it was appointed by the honourable committee of the militia; and performed on Tuesday the 26. of September, 1643
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sep: 26"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E.69).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.69. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M476.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116207