The lawes and statutes of Geneva [microform] : as well concerning ecclesiasticall discipline, as civill government, with certaine proclamations duely executed, whereby Gods religion is most purely maintained, and their common-wealth quietly governed. Faithfully translated out of the French tongue wherein they are written in the register book of the same city
- Corporate Author:
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Lawes of Geneva
- London : Printed by Tho. Fawcet, for Matthew Wallbanck, and Lawrence Chapman, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 40 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The lawes of Geneva.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E.70).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.70.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L697.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116215