A treatise concerning enthusiasme [microform] : as it is an effect of nature: but is mistaken by many for either divine inspiration, or diabolical possession. By Meric Casaubon, D.D.
- Casaubon, Meric, 1599-1671
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise of enthusiasme
- London : Printed by R.D. and are to be sold by Tho. Johnson, at the Golden Key in S. Paul's Church-yard, 1655. [i.e. 1654]
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 228 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb: 11th"; the second 5 in the imprint date has been crossed out and replaced with a "4".
Reproductions of the originals in the Bodleian Library (Early English books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Running title reads: A treatise of enthusiasme.
With a title-page engraving.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 186:E.1452).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1452
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C812
View MARC record | catkey: 4116220