An ordinance and declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : That no person within the City of London, and liberties thereof, shall bee of the Common Councell, or in any office of trust within the said city, that hath not taken the late Solemne League and Covenant. Die Mercurii, 20. Decemb. 1643. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance bee forthwith printed and published. Iohn Browne, Cler. Parliamentor
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : Decemb. 21. Printed for Iohn Wright in the Old-Bailey, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.79).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.79.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1774.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116279