The liberties usages, and customes of the City of London [microform] ; confirmed by especiall Acts of Parliament, with the time of their confirmation. Also, divers ample, and most beneficiall charters, granted by King Henry the 6. King Edward the 4. and King Henrie the 7th. not confirmed by Parliament as the other charters were, and where to find every particular grant and confirmation at large. Collected by Sir Henry Colthrop, knight, sometime recorder of London, for his private use. And now published for the good and benefit of this honourable city
- Calthrop, Henry, Sir, 1586-1637
- London : Printed by B. Alsop for Nicholas Vavasour, and are to be sold at his shop in the Inner-Temple, MDCXLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- City of London (England)
- Related Titles:
- Liber albus
- An epitome, arranged alphabetically under subject headings, of the "Liber albus", a collection of laws and customs relating to London, compiled by John Carpenter in 1419., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.141).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18b reel.25:E.138 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The copie of a letter sent from Pope Urban the 8. unto the King of France, Jan. 28. 1641 [microform] : Brought unto the said king, by the Bishop of Salerno the Popes nuntio. Wherein he informes the king, that he understands by his nuntio lately returned out of England. What and how great persecutions and pressures the catholiques suffer, since the sitting of the Parliament there. Whence he taketh occasion to exhort and incite the king to the same measure towards his Hugonets in France. Also strongly perswading him to an inclination unto peace with the crowne of Spaine. And for the assisting of the Catholiques in Ireland. Translated out of the Latine copie by J.S
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 820., Thomason E.141., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C308.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116282