The faithful covenanter [microform] : A sermon preached at the lecture in Dedham in Essex. By that excellent servant of Iesus Christ, in the work of the Gospel, Mr. Tho. Hooker, late of Chelmsford; now in New England. Very usefull in these times of covenanting with God
- Hooker, Thomas, 1586-1647
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached at the lecture in Dedham in Essex
- London : Printed for Christopher Meredith at the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: The last 4 in the imprint date is crossed out; "Jan: 10th 1643"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.81).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.81. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2648.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116404