A looking-glasse of the world, or, The plundred man in Ireland [microform] : His voyage, his observation of the beasts of the field, of the fishes of the sea, of the fowls of the aire, of the severall professions of men, &c.
- Additional Titles:
- Plundred man in Ireland
- London : Printed by F. N., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 31"., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 2:E.7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.7. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L3037.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116417