A letter of advice to the Londoners to forewarn them of their neere approaching miseries [microform] : and to rouze them (if it be possible) out of their senslesse security
- P. A. (zealous well-willer of the whole kingdome and parliament)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 21 1642".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed: Your friend and remembrancer, P.A.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.6.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A25.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116447