Two speeches delivered by the Kings most Excellent Maiestie at Oxford [microform] : the first, to His Excellence Prince Rupert, the generall of his horse, at his departure with the army. The other, to some Lords and others, at a conference concerning the accommodation with his high court of Parliament. The following copies being sent from Oxford in a letter, from a gentleman of good account at court, to a person of quality in this city, and by him published
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- [London] : First Printed at Oxford by Leonard Lichfield, and reprinted at London for Iohn Turner, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Date of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The supposed original Oxford edition is not known to exist., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.130).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan II 1126., Thomason E.130., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2863.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116455